2024 WCA Conference
May 3rd & 4th, 2024 Casper, Wyoming
Hotel info: Ramkota Hotel, Casper, WY
A few important notes about registration:
- You will need to complete separate registrations/payments for each person attending.
- Be sure to renew your membership before registering for the conference in order to save $100 on registration!
- Attention non-members - join WCA before April 30th to receive a $100 savings on your conference registration!
Conference Registration Rates: WCA Members - $350 DC, Non-member - $495 (save $145 on registration by joining WCA by April 30th!) Chiropractic Assistants - $149 (with DC attending at full conference rate) Platinum Member (1 DC and 1 staff registration already paid with membership—Does NOT include 2 DC’s) If you have questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We will have Dr. Bill Moreau as our main speaker
- Dr. Devin Smith and team discussing WY Compensation
- And a spinal orthopedic specialist presentation at lunch, sponsored by Premier Bone & Joint.
- Price for non- member includes: 1 lunch, corn hole tournament dinner buffet, and four conference break snacks
- Price for member includes: includes:: 2 lunches, corn hole tournament dinner buffet, and four conference break snacks
- Special Vendor tables and raffles
- Membership must be paid before getting the member rate for conference registration.
Dr. Bill Moreau, will be our speaker, as the leader of medical services for the United States Olympic Committee (USOC), Dr. Bill Moreau worked with Olympic and Paralympic teams where he was responsible for the care of thousands of Team USA athletes, provided by more than 200 clinicians from numerous health care disciplines. During his tenure at USOC, Dr. Moreau served as the Team USA chief medical officer during the Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games, and the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games as well as serving as the medical director for the the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games and the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games. Over his more than 30-year career, he has also treated collegiate, high school and recreational athletes.
Dr. Moreau is a licensed chiropractic physician and a board-certified Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (ACBSP). He has presented more than 500 lectures and postgraduate education programs throughout the world. Dr. Moreau is currently president of the ACBSP and is a member of the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine editorial review board.